Thursday 12 July 2012

Harry Reid, a US Senator has been listed as a sexual position in the Urban Dictionary as someone who 'gets on top and then [does] absolutely nothing.'

I would like to take this moment to try and use some of our MPs in a similar fashion.

Julia Gillard - Taking something from behind.

Kevin Rudd - Having someone close to you, do you over.

Tony Abbott - Someone who does not know what they're doing.


Julie Bishop - Someone who stares at you constantly.

Nick Xenophon - The person you go to if you have no other choice.

So to use these in an example:

This girl, she wanted me to Kevin Rudd her, saying she would really like it if I was fine with the whole Julia Gillard thing as well. But I was like, I'm a total Tony Abbott when it comes to that. And plus, she is a total Julie Bishop. But I ended up going through with it all, seeing as she was my Nick Xenophon.

No comments:

Post a Comment